Wednesday, June 13, 2012

a well scripted sub-conscious

I am for this moment,

perhaps
not even a person.

... Just a pair of eyes,
seeing the seen,
or just a voice
whispering inside your head.

You,
yes your head.

It is me that you hear,
a dull stony non-syllable,
that was never not your own.

Never the silent hum of the ceiling fan,
or the million buzzing droplets stinging your face in the shower.

An ephemeral blank,
in the richer shades of blue,
a few drops me,
a few dollops you.

The glorious sloth,
of a thousand and one years,
is
on the brink of snapping off.
Some tense wires resonating music time and again.

A forced self-love,
and a sweaty ecstatic climax later.

why are you still awake?
While you can still call out my name,
or yours.
Have my wrists bound,
and your eyes shut tight.

Search for me,
while you are still alive.

P.s- tranquillizer twilight..

No comments:

Post a Comment