Tuesday, January 24, 2012

humor me

Today, I crave for words,
words, which burlesque through the dark recesses of my mind,
that tap, knock, bang on the walls of my head time and again.
Words which are conveniently forgotten, only to be reminded of their absence later.
Old teakwood flat patina top family heirloom words,
muffled giggles, teary eyed, backyard conspiracy words
Schneiderian doctrines, Lutherian catechisms,
hammered beliefs, twisted psychology words.

words with those tiny sounds in between,
the anticipatory, (albeit) intrepid hisses , those tiny two clucks of disappointment
exiguous, relieved tiny exhales , throaty firefly breaths of words.

words that miraculously sit everywhere,
on the floor, walls, roof of your mouth,
only to bounce off on touch,
fading lukewarm mischief, and silent twinkles of words.

Say all that I need, for all that I want
let them creep inside my eyes wide shut,
lyrical prose, nonsensical poetry,
oxymoronic jargon, part-truth, part-noise words

No comments:

Post a Comment